Friday, August 14, 2009

How to Trade FOREX


It’s a nice start to the trade, I’m feeling good and I’ve moved my stop to breakeven, just like the system instructed me to do. Then a surprise. Market reverses blows through my stop an unexpected loss. Is something wrong with the system? Has the overall market personality changed, affecting the system to the core, rendering all my due diligence and back-testing irrelevant? My confidence turns to doubt. I decide to watch the next trade I mean, isn’t it wise to make sure the system gets back on track before I throw good money after bad? Isn’t that what a good, conservative trader does? I watch the trade. It wins! I’m beating myself up now because when I started my live trading, I made an agreement with myself to take the first 10 trades no matter what and here I wimped-out and missed a big winner that would have gotten me even. What’s happening?!! What’s happening is that this guy is out of control. It also reminded this author of a person he knew very well. His emotions are ruling his trading. It is a common scenario for both newbie and veteran traders alike.
Download How to Trade FOREX.Pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi My aim is to help all Ebook lover by providing only index and link to content provided by sites. for any suggestion plz contact me at iqbi.101@gmail.com