Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Web Hosting

Just have a quick update for you for now. Just finished up putting together the first (of hopefully many more) web hosting eBooks for you to enjoy. The Best Of the WEBHOUSTING show is a collection of some of the most popular guides I have posted and talked about here on the podcast.
Unlike other eBook deals, you get an extra perk with this setup. You can download both the digital eBook version, or head over the the official page for it and pick up all five chapters as audio downloads too. I wanted to give to you the best of both worlds. The topics covered in the eBook cover all aspects of the web hosting world:
Moving from Web Host to Web Host
Getting going with your own Ecommerce Store Online
How to Find a Job in the Web Hosting Industry
Best Methods and Tips for Setting up a New Blog
The Ever Popular Handy Guide to Domain Names
Download the PDF and let me know what you think. Also as far as distribution goes, please feel free to share the link to download it to anybody and everybody you know. This is a project of mine I have been working on getting together for some time now and I want everybody to know it is free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi My aim is to help all Ebook lover by providing only index and link to content provided by sites. for any suggestion plz contact me at iqbi.101@gmail.com